Monday, May 16, 2011

101 Random Personal Questions





Because I have nothing better to blog about this morning, I give to you answers about me!

  1. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM? (Geek alert) Several Star Trek collectibles including a painting of the Enterprise D.
  2. DO YOU PLAY BOARD GAMES? WHICH ONES? Yes.  We play (more Geek Alert) Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, Munchkin, Zombie Dice, Castle Panic.
  3. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? ABBA, Heart, Aerosmith, Roxette, Bon Jovi, Dire Straits, R.E.M., Savage Garden, Elvis, Elton John, Santana.
  4. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 7:40 AM.
  5. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? World Peace (yeah yeah, but it's the truth!)
  6. WHO DO YOU MISS? My parents. 
  7. ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ANYONE ? My awesome and fantastic hubby.....Jeff!
  8. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED? See #7.
  9. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Sorry, if I told you I would have to kill you.
  10. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED? Star Trek
  11. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? Jeff who told me it was almost time to eat breakfast.
  12. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Do we even need to ask this?
  13. THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU CRY? I watched Eat Pray Love the other day and bawled like a baby.
  14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? Pure Poison by Dior
  15. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Blonde hair and blue eyes. (see #7)
  16. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY? Can I go for both and be a smartass?
  17. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Java Java Java
  18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Mushrooms, sausage and onions.
  19. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Sushi.
  20. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD? Probably some idiot driver who shouldn't be on the road.
  21. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Some Spanish, little Japanese. Nothing fluent.
  22. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1979 Honda Accord.
  23. WHAT IS YOUR FANTASY CAREER? A rock star. I turn into one every time I get in the car by myself and crank up the tunes.
  24. ARE YOU A LEFTY OR A RIGHTY? Righty.
  25. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Anything that fits and doesn't make me look too fat. (Where can I buy that?
  26. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR? Bugatti Veyron. (heavy on the "IN YOUR DREAMS" part).
  27. WHAT COLOR IS IT? Red.
  28. DO YOU LIKE SPICEY FOOD? I do but my tongue does not. 
  29. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Like you can control who you love......
  30. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Be there for them no matter what.
  31. WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 7.
  32. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blonde with a touch of gray (See #7).
  33. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? The hubby.
  34. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Republicans.
  35. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? Yes. Canada, Mexico, Europe, Bahamas, Russia. I want to go to Japan someday!
  36. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi
  37. FRIES/CHIPS, RICE, OR BEANS? Yes please.
  38. FIRST JOB? Usher at the Hollywood Bowl.
  39. WHAT KIND OF CAR(s) DO YOU HAVE NOW? Honda van and Subaru WRX.
  40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Drinking my morning coffee and trying to wake up.
  41. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN A MOTORCYCLE? Nope, I value my life (and I'm a big chicken).
  42. WHAT TV SHOWS DO YOU WATCH CURRENTLY? NCIS, NCIS-LA, Hawaii 5-O, Warehouse 13, Eureka (damn SY-FY cancelled it),  Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Walking Dead, Haven.
  43. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? I can play the piano, but it's been so long I would need a lot of practice.
  44. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? Since I dont drink its a non issue.
  45. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Disney theme park. (That was a tough one).
  46. HOW MANY (MORE) KIDS DO YOU WANT? No more thank you..... I've caught my limit. I'm onto grandkids now
  47. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mother saw my name in the book "Don't Go Near the Water" and thought it was pretty. The girl was a Tahitian princess.
  48. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? All the time.
  49. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Soaring in at 5' 3".
  50. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A chicken breast tortilla wrap with salsa, sour cream and cheese.
  51. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I try I can be pretty neat.
  52. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM? I can doggie paddle with the best of them.
  53. DO YOU CHEW YOUR NAILS? Nope.
  54. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? Where do I start?
  55. DO YOU GET SEASICK? I never used to until we went to Hawaii and we went took a catamaran to Lanai'i and I felt like I was going to die. I puked over the side of the boat (repeatedly) and didn't care that anyone was watching!
  56. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? See #34.
  57. ARE YOU MARRIED? To the love of my life.
  58. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Los Angeles, California.
  59. DO YOU WEAR A WATCH? I have a great Mickey Mouse watch, but the batteries need to be replaced.
  60. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Too easily.
  61. WHAT WERE YOUR FAVORITE TOYS AS A CHILD? The Marx Farm set, The Little People Airport and Village.
  62. HOW MANY AUTO-DIAL NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE? About 15.
  63. LAST ITEM YOU PURCHASED? Groceries. Dang kids keep eating everything.
  64. DO YOU GO TO CHURCH? Only for weddings or funerals.
  65. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Unless you count a few of the kids birthday parties, no.
  66. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE? Proximity to the beach.
  67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Mel, Melsy, Chickworth, Mom, Hey You and Honey Dumpling (no, not really)
  68. HOW MANY HATS DO YOU OWN?  One or two.
  69. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually.
  70. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE RIGHT NOW? Gorgeous Southern California day.
  71. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? French Silk or anything with lots of stuff in it like Moose Tracks etc.
  72. WHAT TIME DID YOU GO TO BED LAST NIGHT? A little after 11 PM.
  73. WHAT SIZE BED DO YOU SLEEP IN? A standard king. That's enough room for me, Jeff and the cats.
  74. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS? Jeff has enough tattoos for the both of us thankyouverymuch and I have 3 piercings.
  75. HAVE YOU BEEN TO LAS VEGAS? Many times. My Mother-in-law lives there so we have to visit on a regular basis.
  76. DO YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE SPECIAL THIS YEAR? Disney World, but that's no surprise because I want to go there every year.
  77. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jeff talking on the phone to his mom.
  78. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? On Sunday watched Pirates of the Caribbean; At Worlds End.
  79. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Sally.
  80. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? A veterinarian.
  81. IF YOU COULD BE WHATEVER YOU WANTED TO BE NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? An astronomer... I LOVE space.
  82. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Blue.
  83. FAVORITE TWO THINGS TO HATE? FOX News and people who can't drive.
  84. FAVORITE DRINK? Thai Ice tea.
  85. WHAT'S YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius.
  86. SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH? Does none count as an answer?
  87. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Reddish blonde.
  88. EYE COLOR? Dark Blue.
  89. LAST PLACE YOU DROVE TO? Took the kids to school.
  90. SIBLINGS? 4, all younger than me. I grew up with none of them but am now close to only one..my super-de-dooperty sister!
  91. FAVORITE MONTH(s)? I love August because we usually go on vacation, I love October because its almost Halloween and I love December because of Christmas.
  92. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Almost more than life itself.
  93. LAST THINGS YOU WATCHED? The Walking Dead 
  94. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A trip to Disney World (notice the running theme here) .
  95. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich.
  96. SUMMER OR WINTER?  Summer. Zuma Beach here I come!!
  97. KISSES OR HUGS? Both please.
  98. DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES? Not so much. (then why am watching Walking Dead.... good question)
  99. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES? I have several but on the top of the list is Tremors (and all the sequels), Ever After, Independence Day, IQ, While You Were Sleeping, Mama Mia, Elvira Mistress of the Dark.
  100. ANY PETS? 5 cats (Madison, Ally, Leo, Wednesday & Scraggles)
  101. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Stitch T-Shirt from Disneyworld and grey shorts. Gotta be comfy!
And as long as you are here...
Enjoy some cuteness!!


4 comments:

Caitie Cutie said...

AWESOME!! I like it :)

ordinarychic said...

Hi! I also love answering these kind of questions! yay! :) I copied the questions! :)

ordinarychic said...

Me likey! I copied the questions :)

Anonymous said...

I think I accidentally made Rex a bit overweight and a bit too much love! IT IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!