Saturday, August 28, 2010

School Starts WHEN??

Can Wednesday get here any faster please?

It's time for them to start school and spend a little less time with each other.

I had some errands to run today and on the way home these were just a few of the things I felt compelled to say to the back seat:

"I don't care if everyone IS Kung Fu fighting, you can't do that while I'm driving"

"Jeffrey, your sister has asked you twice to stop breathing on her, please listen"

"Katherine stop singing "Dude looks like a lady" while looking at your brother"

"Jeffrey get your foot out from under Katherine's rear end right now" (How he accomplished this while strapped in correctly I do not know)

And then there was what drifted out of the back seat

"Stop that!"

"Stop what?"

"What you're doing"

"What am I doing?"

"You know what you're doing so stop it!"

~~pause~~

"NOW what are you doing?"

"I'm flapping my arms like a bird"

"What are you doing that for?"

"Because I wasn't doing it before and you told me to stop what I was doing so I stopped NOT flapping my arms like a bird."

Please let Wednesday get here tomorrow.


This says it all: