Monday, August 23, 2010

More Kitty Fuzz!!!




I'm babysitting my grandkitties this week while Sarah (their mommy) is out of town.

Grandkitties are like grandchildren because you can spoil them and then send them home.

My kitties, with the exception of Leo who loves everyone, are not enjoying their visit. Madison refuses to leave the bedroom area of the house which means she can't get to little things like the litter box or food tray. I've had to rearrange things to accommodate her which wasn't on the top of my to-do list this week. 

Wednesday (affectionately known as Porkchop due to her current girth) makes herself at home right away.


Suma (short for some-of this and some-of that) stalks the computer cord from behind a chair leg.



WAIT...What was THAT?


It's mine!



Prepare to be eaten fish!



GOTCHA!
Nom Nom Nom!